Gate and Building Fees
The Board of Supervisors establish solid waste gate fees by resolution. Contained within each resolution below is a list of the current charges. Please note:
- Transfer stations accept cash only and will round down to the nearest full dollar amount for charges.
- The maximum amount of waste for all categories, except green waste, that can be deposited at all transfer stations per week per parcel is 3 cubic yards.
- Clean green waste deposits have no maximum amount but may not be delivered from commercial truck loads.
|Construction waste with a valid building permit||$20.38|
|Demolition waste with a valid building permit||$20.38|
CONTRACTOR & REGISTERED HAULERS
|Contractor and/or registered hauler||$20.38 + $2.00 handling fee|
SPECIAL WASTE ITEMS
|Passenger tires without rims||$5.00|
|Passenger tires with rims||$10.00|
|Light truck tire without rims||$9.50|
|Large truck tire with rims||$14.50|
|Large truck tire without rims (greater than 20")||$24.00|
|Large truck tire with rims (greater than 20")||$29.00|
HEAVY EQUIPMENT TIRES
|Loaders, backhoe, grader, etc without rims||$55.00|
|Loaders, backhoe, grader, etc with rims||$60.00|
VEHICLES - LOYALTON TRANSFER STATION ONLY
|Standard vehicle or light truck (drained of all fluids)||$90|
|Large truck or heavy equipment (drained of all fluids)||$125|
NON-RESIDENTIAL & MIXED-USE COMMERCIAL BUSINESSES
|White goods (washer, dryer)||$16.00 each|
|White goods with freon (freezer, refrigerator, etc)||$42.00 each (certification required & doors removed)|
|White goods without freon (freezer, refrigerator, etc)||$16.00 each (certification required & doors removed)|
|Large appliances (non-white goods, ie heaters, woodstoves)||$17.00 each|
|Mattress and box springs (unless recyclable)||$17.00 per piece|
|Items too large to fit into a 2 cubic yard bin||$20.38 per cubic yard|
- Out-of-County waste is charged at four times the County residence rate. This makes the cubic yard rate $81.52, and any special item listed above would be multiplied by 4.
- Green waste (clean, and not mixed with rock and dirt) is no charge
- Waste not accepted at any County transfer site includes: stumps, concrete, asphalt, rock, dirt, manure, medical waste, animal carcasses, travel trailers or like items, mobile homes, campers, camper shells, utility trailers.
For additional information, please see: